Cooking with string beans - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated String beans recipes
One Pan Roasted Chicken and Potatoes
I make this roasted chicken a lot
- 1 whole roaster or over stuffer chicken (giblets removed)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Ground black pepper
- Fresh thyme
- Garlic powder
- 1 small sliced red onion
- 1 large carrot peeled and chopped
- 5 large potatoes washed and cut into bite sized chunks
- 1 celery stalk cut into small chunks
- 1 handful fresh trimmed string beans
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
Hunger hacks: 25 foods to suppress your appetite that won’t leave you hanging
By Déborah Deprez
It's not always easy to suppress your appetite when your tummy is grumbling-so here are 25 foods that will help calm your growling stomach!
String beans with almonds, tomatoes and basil
- white and green string beans-remove stems
- 2-3 tsp basil
- 6-7 cherry tomatoes
- 1 small package sliced almonds
- 3-5 strips bacon
- olive oil
- 1 small onion
- 2-3 cloves garlic-chopped
- salt (optional)
How to properly cook green vegetables
Discover how to cook green vegetables the right way!
- 1 lb. stew meat cubes (chuck)
- (Brown rice flour
- pepper and garlic salt mix in 1 gallon bag)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup carrots
- 1 medium onion
- 1/2 bag of frozen corn
- 1/2 bag of frozen string beans or peas
- 1 potato
- Beef broth
An easy to make one dish recipe with cornbread on the bottom meat and vegetables on top
- Two pounds of lean ground beef
- two cans of string beans
- two cans of mexican corn
- two cans of golden cream of mushroom soup
- (prefer Campbells) two boxes of Jiffy cornbread mix
- two eggs and 1/2 cup of milk
- 1-1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- slices of American cheese or sprinkle more cheddar cheese to garnish the top
15 ways to eat your veggies for dessert
Turns out you can get your veggie fix and satisfy your sweet tooth all at once... Here are 15 veggie-based desserts to try now!
By Mama Payton
Chicken/corn/okra/string beans/stewed tomatoes/chicken broth/
- chicken breast okra string beans corn stewed tomatoes chicken breast Jiffy cornbread