Cooking with string beans - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!
Top rated String beans recipes
One Pan Roasted Chicken and Potatoes
I make this roasted chicken a lot
- 1 whole roaster or over stuffer chicken (giblets removed)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Ground black pepper
- Fresh thyme
- Garlic powder
- 1 small sliced red onion
- 1 large carrot peeled and chopped
- 5 large potatoes washed and cut into bite sized chunks
- 1 celery stalk cut into small chunks
- 1 handful fresh trimmed string beans
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
Hunger hacks: 25 foods to suppress your appetite that won’t leave you hanging
By Déborah Deprez
It's not always easy to suppress your appetite when your tummy is grumbling-so here are 25 foods that will help calm your growling stomach!
- 1 lb. stew meat cubes (chuck),
- (Brown rice flour, pepper and garlic salt mix in 1 gallon bag)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup carrots, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 bag of frozen corn
- 1/2 bag of frozen string beans or peas
- 1 potato, cubed
- Beef broth
How to properly cook green vegetables
Discover how to cook green vegetables the right way!
String beans with almonds, tomatoes and basil
- Yellow, white and green string beans-remove stems
- 2-3 tsp basil
- 6-7 cherry tomatoes
- 1 small package sliced almonds
- 3-5 strips bacon
- olive oil
- 1 small onion
- 2-3 cloves garlic-chopped
- salt (optional)
By Mama Payton
Chicken/corn/okra/string beans/stewed tomatoes/chicken broth/
- chicken breast okra string beans corn stewed tomatoes chicken breast Jiffy cornbread
15 ways to eat your veggies for dessert
Turns out you can get your veggie fix and satisfy your sweet tooth all at once... Here are 15 veggie-based desserts to try now!
An easy to make one dish recipe with cornbread on the bottom meat and vegetables on top
- Two pounds of lean ground beef, two cans of string beans, two cans of mexican corn, two cans of golden cream of mushroom soup, (prefer Campbells) two boxes of Jiffy cornbread mix, two eggs and 1/2 cup of milk, 1-1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, slices of American cheese or sprinkle more cheddar cheese to garnish the top