Cooking with canned green beans - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who will you make these elegant duck pastry pockets for?
- 1 whole duck breast
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 3-4 slices ham
- 3-4 tbsp raspberry jam
- 3- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- Fry the duck breast in a pan until medium rare (or your preference) and browned on the outside.
- Roll out a sheet of puff pastry, and layer the ham slices in the middle.
- Spread the raspberry jam over the ham slices, and follow with the Muenster cheese, and the duck breast.
- Moisten the sides of the pastry with water, then fold to enclose the duck.
- Brush the pastry with the egg yolk, then score lightly with a knife.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 464°F (until the cheese is melted and the pastry is golden brown)
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Canned green beans recipes
Green Bean Soup
After boiling your chicken for at least 2 to 2 1/2 hours for maximum flavor profile, remove the chicken and leave o
- Homemade chicken stock, canned green beans
Green Bean Chicken Casserole
Clean chicken and boil for 2 hours to maximize tenderness and flavor
- Chicken, canned green beans