Cooking with canned green beans - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Canned green beans recipes
Green Bean Soup
After boiling your chicken for at least 2 to 2 1/2 hours for maximum flavor profile, remove the chicken and leave o
- Homemade chicken stock, canned green beans
Green Bean Chicken Casserole
Clean chicken and boil for 2 hours to maximize tenderness and flavor
- Chicken, canned green beans