Green Bean Chicken Casserole
- Chicken, canned green beans
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 150mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Clean chicken and boil for 2 hours to maximize tenderness and flavor
Once the chicken is done boiling, remove from heat and cool the chicken off with cold water. Then remove all meat from the bones and place all meat into a bowl. Manually shred chicken with your hands
Next, pour your canned green beans into a separate bowl and thoroughly rinse to remove excess salt
Now, on a lightly greased casserole dish, align your green beans on the outsides of the dish, as to form a circle for the chicken to be placed in. Add 1 cup of chicken stock from the pot the chicken was boiling in
Add your chicken to in the center of your casserole dish and bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes
Remove from the oven and let cool for about 15 minutes
Serve your charming chichi babies!
Be sure to rinse the canned green beans well to remove excess salt
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!