Jiffy Corn Pudding
- 1 box jiffy corn muffin mix
- 2 cans whole kernel corn (drained)
- 1 can cream style corn
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 (8oz) sour cream
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 3T. sugar
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 50mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 375. Melt butter in a 9x13 pan or dish in oven while you mix the pudding.
In a large bowl combine all the other ingredients and whisk well.
Pour into buttered dish and bake 45 min. to 1 hr. until lightly brown.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (395 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Authentic Puerto Rican Domplines 4.3/5 (206 Votes)
- Hungarian Zucchini Squash with... 4.6/5 (177 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 3.8/5 (217 Votes)
- Eggplant with sundried tomatoes 3.4/5 (235 Votes)
- Yorkshire Pudding 4.7/5 (65 Votes)
- Yorkshire Pudding 4.8/5 (48 Votes)
- Vegetable Puree 3.1/5 (205 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Discover how to cook green vegetables the right way!