Jiffy Corn Pudding
Rate this recipe 4.1/5 (51 Votes)
- 1 box jiffy corn muffin mix , 2 cans whole kernel corn (drained) ,1 can cream style corn , 1/2 stick butter ,1 (8oz) sour cream , 2 eggs (beaten) ,3T. sugar
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 50mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 375. Melt butter in a 9x13 pan or dish in oven while you mix the pudding.
In a large bowl combine all the other ingredients and whisk well.
Pour into buttered dish and bake 45 min. to 1 hr. until lightly brown.
You'll also love
- Guacamole 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- VEGAN FRENCH TOAST 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- My Mom's Noodle Salad 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Special Tuna Melts 4.5/5 (7 Votes)
- Onions, Mushrooms and Peas...oh my 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Chili Blow Hole 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Honey Corn Muffins 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- corn on a cob 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
How to properly cook green vegetables
Discover how to cook green vegetables the right way!
Review this recipe