Jiffy Corn Pudding
- 1 box jiffy corn muffin mix , 2 cans whole kernel corn (drained) ,1 can cream style corn , 1/2 stick butter ,1 (8oz) sour cream , 2 eggs (beaten) ,3T. sugar
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 50mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 375. Melt butter in a 9x13 pan or dish in oven while you mix the pudding.
In a large bowl combine all the other ingredients and whisk well.
Pour into buttered dish and bake 45 min. to 1 hr. until lightly brown.
You'll also love
- Portobello Fajitas 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Egg Curry 3.1/5 (123 Votes)
- Macaroni Schotel 3.9/5 (66 Votes)
- Armenian Potato Salad 4.2/5 (38 Votes)
- tasty mac n cheese 3/5 (171 Votes)
- Coconut Protein Brownies 4.2/5 (35 Votes)
- Black Bean White Corn Salsa 4.8/5 (25 Votes)
- VANILLA PUDDING (Microwave method) 3.9/5 (53 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Discover how to cook green vegetables the right way!