Our best corn pudding without sour cream recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: corn pudding
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Corn pudding without sour cream recipes
Jiffy Corn Pudding
- 1 box jiffy corn muffin mix , 2 cans whole kernel corn (drained) ,1 can cream style corn , 1/2 stick butter ,1 (8oz) sour cream , 2 eggs (beaten) ,3T. sugar
23 Comforting Side Dishes for Summer Barbecues
Because sometimes sides are truly the best thing on your plate. Check out our favorite comforting side dishes to round out your barbecues.
Preheat oven to 400 Degrees F (200 degrees C)
- 5 eggs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 2 (14.75 ounce) cans cream-style corn