- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 tomato
- 1 serano chill
- 1/4 red onion
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds roasted
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Peel the avocado. Mash it with the help of the fork.
Cut the tomato into small cubes.
chop the onions.
Now mix all the ingredients.
Can be used as a spread for burgers and sandwiches.
You'll also love
- VEGAN FRENCH TOAST 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ POBLANO PUFF PASTRIES 4.1/5 (23 Votes)
- Sauerkraut Rolls 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Microwave potato chips 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Dannielle's Chicken with Green... 4.1/5 (24 Votes)
- Cream cheese dip 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Doc's Santa Fe Fajitas 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Simple Dip 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!