- 1 jar of sauerkraut
- 1 pack of phyllo pastry
- melted butter
- 3 eggs
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
remove sauerkraut from jar and drain of water. in a large skillet add oil and let heat add sauerkraut and season with salt and paprika to taste. then add eggs but not letting to cook completely, then remove from heat and place aside.
take phyllo pastry and roll out take 1 layer at time and brush with melted butter then layer until it has 4 layers, then place desired amount of mix onto on side and fold and roll. when all are done place in oven and cook at 350 for about 30 minutes or until golden brown.
make sure there is always a cloth over the pastry or it will dry quickly.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.