Cream cheese dip
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- 1 pkg. cream cheese
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow cream
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix together. Refrigerate.
Serve with cup up fruit, pound cake, or cookies.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Three Cheese Baguette
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!