Cooking with italian herb mix - 5 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: paula deen silly salt recipe
Chef Tips and Tricks
Chocolate square and Nutella!
Top rated Italian herb mix recipes
Mozzarella Stuffed Garlic Rolls
By Lysska, Cooking From A Stay At Home Mom
These are so easy and yet so good
- 1 Pizza Dough
- ( I found mine at the freezer section next to the bread dough. But you can make your own)
- 1 Brick of Mozzarella Cheese(Can be any brand)
- 1/4 C Garlic Oil(I found this at a local store in IL)
- *If you can't find it in your stores just use butter, with the garlic seasoning in the following**
- Shaky Cheese or you can use the real Parmesan stuff
- 3 T Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Salt or Garlic Salt
- 2 Tsp Italian Herbs
Why add salt to desserts?
Find out why recipes call for salt in desserts. It's all about the taste!
Richy egg scrambles
Whip all ingredients in a mixer
- Eggs- 4
- Whipped cream cheese- 1/2 cup
- Butter- 4 tbl.sp melted
- Italian herbs- 1/8 tsp
- Salt and Pepper
10 gourmet seasoned salts and spice mixes to make at home
How to make seasoned salts and spice mixes
Fill a pot 3/4 full of water
- 1 whole jar of "store bought" pasta sauce
- 5-10 sheets of pasta
- Italian herbs
- block of mozzarella cheese
- beef or chicken
Low-Carb Flax Crust Pizza
By Karey @ Nutty About Health, Nutty About Health
I decided to get creative in the kitchen & see if I could come up with my own low-carb pizza creation – and it wo...
- 4 large egg whites
- 3 Tbsp ground flaxseed meal
- 5 drops liquid Stevia (optional sweetener)
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- dash sea salt (or salt)
- 1/4 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 c tomato sauce with Italian herbs
- 1/3 c pizza blend cheese
- approx. 1/4 c green bell pepper, chopped (about 26 g)
- Pepperoni (about 14 slices)
- dash of oregano
- dash of italian seasoning
Foods where salt is unexpectedly hiding
By déborah deprez
You won't believe how easy it is to surpass the recommended daily sodium intake with these 20 unexpected foods hiding tons of salt!
Coffee biscuits- spicy
Preheat oven to 350
- Flour- 1 cup.
- Butter- 4 tbl.sp.
- Whipped cream cheese-4 tbl.sp
- Italian herbs- 1 tbl.sp.
- Baking powder - 3/4 tsp.
- Salt - 1/4 tsp.
- Sugar- 1 tbl.sp