I take this dish to all the holiday gatherings.
- 1 can creamed corn
- 1 can whole kernel corn
- 1 egg
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1 stick butter
- 1 Jiffy corn muffin mix
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Mix all together and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.