29 Fast and Easy Dishes For A Totally Lazy Thanksgiving
Short on time? Don't worry... These flavorsome dishes come together in a flash!
© Jelly Toast
Maple Roasted Acorn Squash
Delightfully easy and absolutely delicious! They look great too. Recipe here!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.