Chicken Corn Soup
- 1) 1 Chicken Breast Cut into Cubes
- 2) 1 Can Cream of Corn
- 3) 1/2 cup of Cornflour
- 4) 1 Egg
- 5) 1/4 tsp of Salt
- 6) 1/4 tsp of White Pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Marinate the chicken with salt and white pepper
Put 8 cups of water in the pot and add the chicken in it.
After some times, add the cream of corn to it.
Boil it well.
Dissolve cornflour in water and add it to the pot. Add the egg. Stir while adding.
You'll also love
- CREAMY CORN SOUP 3.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Luncheon Casserole 3/5 (2 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Easy crepes 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Single Bowl Quiche 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Strawberry soup 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Garlic Roast Chicken with Rosemary... 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
- mr. bumbles celebration chicken 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Teriyaki Steak 2.6/5 (36 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.