Chicken Corn Soup
Rate this recipe 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- 1) 1 Chicken Breast Cut into Cubes
- 2) 1 Can Cream of Corn
- 3) 1/2 cup of Cornflour
- 4) 1 Egg
- 5) 1/4 tsp of Salt
- 6) 1/4 tsp of White Pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Marinate the chicken with salt and white pepper
Put 8 cups of water in the pot and add the chicken in it.
After some times, add the cream of corn to it.
Boil it well.
Dissolve cornflour in water and add it to the pot. Add the egg. Stir while adding.
You'll also love
- CREAMY CORN SOUP 3.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Philly Avocado Dip 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Easy crepes 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Single Bowl Quiche 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Meatloaf 2.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Marinated Shrimp Fried with Rice... 2.7/5 (19 Votes)
- SPICY PEANUT SOUP 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Crock Pot Bacon Ranch Chicken 2.9/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe