Philly Avocado Dip
- 1 8oz cream cheese
- 2 medium avocados peeled and mashed
- 1T lemon juice
- 1T finely chopped onion
- 1/2t salt
- dash worcestershire sauce
- garlic to taste
- 1-2 jalapenos
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Combine softened cream cheese and avocados. Mix until well blended and smooth.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Serve with tortilla chips or veggies
You'll also love
- cheesy cherry brownies 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Cherry Cheesecake 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
- easy apple pie 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Arby's Horsy Sauce 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Quick Nutella and Peanut Butter... 2.8/5 (20 Votes)
- Cream Crab and Clam Dip 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Fern Boyle's Rice Patties 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Moms Snack Mix 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!