Radish and goat cheese
By Heunet Nathalie
Radish and goat cheese. Discover our recipe.
- 10 radishes
- goat cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Wash radishes and cut using a mandolin in the lengthwise direction.
Using a pastry cutter, place the goat cheese into rounds.
Arrange the sliced radishes, overlapping around the goat cheese. Garnish with chopped chives. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!