This has been a real favorite in my family for many years. My grandmother got the recipe from a coworker of hers, who was constantly asked to bring" some of that stuff" to parties, hence the name. You can use any flavor jello you like, but in my family, lime ruled supreme! This is also excellent for baby, or bridal showers.
- 9 oz. Cool Whip whipped topping
- 1 tall can pineapple, crushed, or tidbits work best
- 1 small pkg jello (flavor of your choosing, but we love lime!)
- 1 and 1/2 cup water
- 1 small carton creamed cottage cheese
- chopped pecans if desired
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Prepare Jello according to package, but use 1 and 1/2 cups water.
combine all ingredients and chill until firm.
You'll also love
- Kathy's Rolls 2.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Lemon Jello Dessert 2.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Southern Sweet Potatoe Pie with... 2.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Banana Split Squares 2.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Hawaiian Beef Casserole 2.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Jello Cream Cheese Pie 2.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Pop Cake 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Baked Macaroni and Cheese 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We've got the perfect party snack for your next hosting gig: sweet pineapple, clementine and banana skewers dipped in dark chocolate and crushed hazelnuts! So delicious with easy presentation, these won't last long.