SPICY PEANUT SOUP
This is a rich soup perfect for cold winter days.
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped
- 1 sweet potato, diced
- 1 sweet onion, diced
- 2 tsp ginger, minced
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 lg can tomatoes, crushed
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup toasted sweetened coconut, shredded as garnish
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Saute ginger, garlic, and onion until caramelized. Add sweet potato and cauliflower, cook 7 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients, simmer 15 minutes.
Blend soup until smooth. Garnish with toasted coconut.
You'll also love
- Feel-Better Chicken Noodle Soup 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.8/5 (427 Votes)
- Coconut Red Bean Soup 4.2/5 (21 Votes)
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Bars 2.9/5 (17 Votes)
- zucchini, tomatoes, and cheese... 2.7/5 (75 Votes)
- Simple Peanut Butter Cookies 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
- peanut butter cups 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Strawberry soup 2.9/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!