SPICY PEANUT SOUP
This is a rich soup perfect for cold winter days.
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 sweet onion
- 2 tsp ginger
- 2 tbsp garlic
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 lg can tomatoes
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup toasted sweetened coconut
- shredded as garnish
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Saute ginger, garlic, and onion until caramelized. Add sweet potato and cauliflower, cook 7 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients, simmer 15 minutes.
Blend soup until smooth. Garnish with toasted coconut.
You'll also love
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.8/5 (412 Votes)
- Coconut Red Bean Soup 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Feel-Better Chicken Noodle Soup 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Sarah's Green Bean Casserole 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Italian chicken, lentil and... 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Fresh Cream Hot Chocolate 2.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Curd sandwich 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Chicken Corn Soup 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!