10 detoxifying ways to make water more drinkable
Detox water is a summer DO. It's the easy DIY way to enhance the taste of H20 with fresh fruit, veggies and herbs. Try these 10 ideas now!
1/10 View slideshow
This strawberry detox water is made of 2 cups strawberries, 1/2 cucumber, 2 mint leaves and 1 liter of filtered water. Wash and hull the strawberries, then slice them in half. Cut the cucumber into round slices with the skin. Pour the strawberries and cucumbers into a water pitcher. Add the mint and the water. Store in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
More steaming articles
10 foods for a brighter smile 8 hacks to save water when you're... The 10 best fruits for your figure
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Comment on this article