10 detoxifying ways to make water more drinkable
Detox water is a summer DO. It's the easy DIY way to enhance the taste of H20 with fresh fruit, veggies and herbs. Try these 10 ideas now!
This strawberry detox water is made of 2 cups strawberries, 1/2 cucumber, 2 mint leaves and 1 liter of filtered water. Wash and hull the strawberries, then slice them in half. Cut the cucumber into round slices with the skin. Pour the strawberries and cucumbers into a water pitcher. Add the mint and the water. Store in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.