Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
Simple yummy peanut butter cookies you can making in a flash.
- 1/2 cup of smooth peanut butter (light is preferred)
- 1/2 cup of crunch peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of coconut flakes
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- Heat oven to 325
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Cream the sugar and egg together. Next add the smooth and crunch peanut butter. Next addd vanilla. Lastly once all mixed add coconut flakes.
Roll each cookie in 1 inch balls and press down on to a non stick pan.
Bake in oven for 15 minutes and the let cool down down 5 to 10 minutes. Enjoy with a glass of milk.
You'll also love
- Pink Coconut Ladoo 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie 3.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Macaroons 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Monster Size Rocky Road Chocolate... 2.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Sara's Good Sauce Pork 2.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Chocolate Marmalade Chai Sandwich... 2.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Scrambled Shots 2.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Momma P’s Basic White Bread 3.2/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.