Delicious Potato-Zucchini Sauté
- 4 zucchini
- 4 large potatoes
- shallots or onions (optional)
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
For those who love, sautéed onions or shallots, diced in a crock pot with (quality) olive oil.
Wash and peel the potatoes. Cut into small pieces and add to the onions when they are golden brown.
Wash the zucchini, keep the skin and cut into small pieces. Add to the dish. Stir regularly, salt, pepper, add a little oil.
Taste for seasoning and doneness.
You'll also love
- Curried Halibut en Papillote 3.5/5 (79 Votes)
- Chicken with Shiitake Mushrooms 3.4/5 (90 Votes)
- Roasted Garlic Potatoes 4/5 (16 Votes)
- French Onion Dip 4/5 (16 Votes)
- steak anchovy 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Shepherds Pie 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Peppers with feta cheese 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Cream of summer vegetable Soup 3.8/5 (19 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!