5 Foods You Didn't Know You Could Cook In Your Microwave
Ecco a cosa serve veramente il microonde a parte riscaldare gli alimenti...Incredibile!!
Your microwave can be used for a lot more than reheating leftovers! Here are a few sweat-free dishes you can cook using this common kitchen appliance (and hardly any effort at all!).
Mac And Cheese
We're not talking about Easy Mac! You can make a healthier and tastier version using your microwave. Using a mug or a microwavable bowl, combine pasta and water and heat on high to cook. You can experiment with different cheeses, such as Parmesan or white cheddar. Here's one recipe to get you started.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!