A Step-By-Step Guide to Choosing the Perfect Thanksgiving Turkey
Here are the things you should look out for when picking a turkey to serve at your Thanksgiving dinner.
Choosing The PErfect Turkey
Thanksgiving dinner is a great occasion to see family, enjoy a good meal, and of course...eat a delicious turkey. So how do you make sure the turkey you pick out will be exactly what you want for the occasion?
Here are a few things you should consider before making your choice.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.