Chicken Parmesan Casserole
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 3/4 cups marinara sauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (6 oz)
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated garlic breadsticks
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Heat oven to 375°F. In 12x8-inch (2-quart) ceramic or glass baking dish, arrange chicken. Pour marinara sauce over top to coat chicken. Sprinkle with basil and mozzarella cheese.
In small bowl, stir together melted butter and Italian seasoning.
Separate dough into 8 breadsticks. Dip dough into melted butter mixture. Cut each breadstick into 1-inch pieces; scatter pieces over mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over dough.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (at least 165°F) and cheese melted and bubbly.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.