Cheesy Chicken & Rice Casserole
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or Healthy Request®)
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 3/4 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 1/4 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (about 2 ounces)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
Cost Average budget
Heat the oven to 375°F. Stir the soup, water, rice, onion powder, black pepper and vegetables in an 11 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish.
Top the rice mixture with the chicken. Cover the baking dish.
Bake for 50 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the rice is tender. Top with the cheese. Let the casserole stand for 10 minutes. Stir the rice before serving.
You'll also love
- Easy Chicken Rice Soup 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Asian Chicken Stir Fry 4.7/5 (56 Votes)
- Sunday Chicken 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Mixed berry coconut chia smoothie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mary's Marinated Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Stuffed Green Pepper Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tuna casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Miracle Cheese Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Ready to try these quick and tasty smashed potato cakes?
- 5 large potatoes
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 cup milk
- Sour cream
- Boil and drain the potatoes
- In a mixing bowl, combine the potatoes with parsley, minced garlic, cilantro, shredded cheese and milk.
- Mash the mixture thoroughly.
- Shape into palm-sized balls, then flatten on a sheet pan
- Put in oven for 20 min at 355° F
- Layer, spreading generously with sour cream
- Garnish, and enjoy!