By Claudie Gallard
- 1 3/4- 2 lbs of carrots
- 1/2 cup of cream cheese
- 1 egg white
- 1 1/2 tbsp butter
- salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 40mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat Oven 450 F
Peel, wash and chop the carrots. Cook 45 minutes in a pot of salted water. Place cooked carrots in a food mill, food processor or mash by hand.
In a bowl, mix mashed carrots with the cream cheese, half the butter, stir in egg white, salt and pepper.
Spoon into buttered ramekins. Bake in water bath in a hot oven for 10 min.
Top each with remaining butter.
You'll also love
- Weekend Potato Salad 2.9/5 (45 Votes)
- OVEN BAKED FRIES 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Braised Veal Heart with Carrots... 3.1/5 (56 Votes)
- Thermomix radish and carrot puree... 3.2/5 (31 Votes)
- Best Egg white spinach sandwich 2.8/5 (29 Votes)
- Strawberry Julius 2.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Red Pepper Puree for Babies 3/5 (28 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Discover how to cook green vegetables the right way!