Crockpot Barbecue Pork Ribs
Mouth Watering Barbecue Pork Ribs That Fall Right Off The Bone
- 1 Full Size Rack Of Pork Ribs
- Garlic Salt
- 1 16 oz Bottle of Favorite Bbq Sauce
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 40mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Rinse ribs off with cool water.
Use oil to lightly grease Baking Sheet.
Salt & Pepper & Garlic Salt both sides of ribs.
place ribs on baking sheet.
Cook ribs for 15 minutes on each side in oven on 350•
Take Ribs out of oven and cool completely.
Place ribs on crock pot on low.
After about 3 hours, pour in a half to whole bottle of your favorite barbecue sauce.
Cook for about 3-4 more hours or until ribs are practically falling off the bone.
If crock pot has too much liquid, sometimes I tend to drain it.
You'll also love
- Pappy John's Ham Bar-B-Que 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Dannielle's Baked Macaroni & Cheese 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Pork Loin Rib End Roast 3.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Easy Barbecue Sauce 2.9/5 (22 Votes)
- Crock Pot Pot Roast 3.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Barbecued Meatballs 3.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Pork Button Ribs 3.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Sweet and Sour Spareribs 2.7/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.