Easy Stuffed Manicotti
- 1 box of manicotti shells
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 large jar of spaghetti sauce
- 1 large container of ricotta cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Brown the ground beef
- Mix the ground beef in large bowl with the ricotta cheese
- Fill a pastry bag with the mixture
- Fill the uncooked manicotti shells with the mixture from the bag
- Place on bottom of 13" x 9" pan
- Cover shells with the spaghetti sauce. Make sure all shells are completely covered with sauce.
- Cover with foil and place in oven
- Cook for 45 minutes
- Remove foil and cook additional ten minutes uncovered
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
If you don't have pastry bag.....Cut a corner off a sandwich bag or freezer bag. Works just as well.
You'll also love
- Easy Bean and Pepper Chili 4.1/5 (121 Votes)
- Easy Peasy Banana Bread 4/5 (86 Votes)
- Easy Yorkshire Puddings 4.7/5 (38 Votes)
- beef barley soup 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Leftovers A La King 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Alfredo Pizza 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken... 2.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Barbecue Burgers 2.8/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.