Manicotti recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Manicotti recipes
Cook manicotti in boiling water until done
- 1 pint part-skim ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 5 1/2 ounces manicotti pasta
brown ground beef, combine with sauce, heat, remove from heat and add cheese
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 box of manicotti noodles
- 2 cans of sauce
- 1 bag of shredded cheese
Easy Stuffed Manicotti
- 1 box of manicotti shells
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 large jar of spaghetti sauce
- 1 large container of ricotta cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Brown the ground beef
- Mix the ground beef in large bowl with the ricotta cheese
- Fill a pastry bag with the mixture
- Fill the uncooked manicotti shells with the mixture from the bag
- Place on bottom of 13" x 9" pan
- Cover shells with the spaghetti sauce. Make sure all shells are completely covered with sauce.
- Cover with foil and place in oven
- Cook for 45 minutes
- Remove foil and cook additional ten minutes uncovered