- 1 pint part-skim ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 5 1/2 ounces manicotti pasta
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Cook manicotti in boiling water until done. Drain, and rinse with cold water.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a large bowl, combine ricotta, mozzarella, and 1/2 cup Parmesan, eggs, parsley, and salt and pepper. Mix well.
Pour 1/2 cup sauce into an 11x17 inch baking dish. Fill each manicotti shell with 3 tablespoons cheese mixture, and arrange over sauce . Pour remaining sauce over top, and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
Bake 45 minutes, or until bubbly.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Do you put the pasta in without waiting for the water to boil? Add oil? Forget the salt?