Rate this recipe 4/5 (10 Votes)
- -4-5lbs of chuck roast
- -1/4 c. marsela wine
- -3-4 cloves of garlic
- -1 bottle of italian dressing
- -2 cups of water
- 1- one whole onion. (diced)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 8mins
Put chuck roast into the crock pot (along with all of the ingredients) on low for 6-8 hours.
You'll also love
- Chicken Marsala 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Randy Loaf 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Daddy's spare ribs 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Spaghetti Sauce by Jackie Larsen 4/5 (9 Votes)
- April's Italian Dressing Chicken 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Stroganoff 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Glazed Pork Loin 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Pigs in A Blanket 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Tasty Beef Tomato Pockets
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Review this recipe