Daddy's spare ribs
- Pork spareribs
- Large can of Dole pineapple juice
- 1 and half cup of water
- 1 and half cup of Aloha shoyu
- 1 bottle of Wish bone Italian dressing
- 2 bay leafs
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Cut the pork into stripes and mix all ingredients in a big pot. Turn on the stove to high heat and bring it to a boil. After you got it boiling, turn down the stove to a medium-high heat and let simmer for 30-45 minutes, stirring occassionaly.
Pork will be ready once the meat starts to fall off from the bone or you can pierce it with a fork easily.
Serve with rice and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Shrimp and Corn Chowder 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Chipolte Chicken Bites 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Super Sticky BBQ Chicken Wings 4/5 (8 Votes)
- April's Italian Dressing Chicken 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Fluffy Lime Punch 3.9/5 (12 Votes)
- colorado cooler 3.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Beer Marinade 4/5 (5 Votes)
- L.J.'s Barbeque Rib Sauce 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.