- 2 cans Tomato Soup
- 1/2 cup Chopped Onion
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Vinegar
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/4 tsp Cloves
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Put spareribs on to boil for 2 hours.
Mix all ingredients together.
Drain ribs and pour mixture over them.
Cook for 2 hours.
You'll also love
- Baked Sloppy Joe Squares 4.1/5 (24 Votes)
- Tomato Sauce 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Sweet Cherry Tomato Salsa 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Simple Cheese Ball 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Tomato Vegetable Soup 4/5 (19 Votes)
- Creamy Lentils, Potatoes, Goat... 4.2/5 (33 Votes)
- Honey I'm Home Rib Sauce 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Swedish Rice Pudding 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.