Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- 4-5lbs of chuck roast
- 1/4 c. Marsala wine
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 1 bottle of Italian dressing
- 2 c. of water
- 1 whole chopped onion. (sweet)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Put chuck roast into the crock pot along with all of the other ingredients on low for 6-8 hours.
You'll also love
- Venner Rosotto 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Dip 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Crock Pot Mozzarella Steak Pasta 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Chicken Roast with Ginger 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Tortiere 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Tuscan Roast Beef 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Chicken Parmesean 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Crock Pot Mushrooms 4/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Tasty Beef Tomato Pockets
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Review this recipe