Chicken breast ,mozzarella cheese ,marinara sauce and parmesan cheese
- 6 chicken breast, mozzarella cheese, bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, marinara sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
bread chicken breast
cook chicken in skillet
put chicken in baking dish after cooked and top with marinara sauce , mozzarella , and parmesan cook for 30 minutes in a 350 degree oven
best when served warm out of the oven with a size of penne pasta and garlic bread
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.