- Pieces of lamb shoulder or leg of lamb (diced or whole)
- white wine
- 12 cloves of garlic
- 4-5 Espelette peppers dry
- Side Dish:
- Spaghetti Squash
- gruyere or Parmesan cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 480mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350 ° F
Brown meat piece by piece in a little olive oil on all sides.
Then put the meat in a large ovenproof dish, put 4-5 glasses of dry white wine, then the Espelette pepper (with out seeds) and the cloves of garlic.
Bake for 7-8 h in oven, preferably wood oven if you have one, cook the entire time, opening the door if the temperature rises too high.
Prepare spaghetti squash, sauté the pieces peeled like potatoes in butter and place into a baking dish, drizzle with cream, grated gruyere or Parmesan cheese, bake 35 minutes.
You'll also love
- Mornay Sauce 4.2/5 (33 Votes)
- Firehouse sweet potatoes 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Cheesy Spinach and Artichoke Dip 4.3/5 (5 Votes)
- slow cooker provencial stew 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Chestnut Soup 4.1/5 (34 Votes)
- Apricot Lamb Chops 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Hungarian Goulash 3.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Pumpkin Chiffon Pie 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you curious to find out what the best way to chop a garlic clove is? We show you the easiest and most efficient way to chop garlic cloves like a chef!