Chicken stew recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Spanish empanadas are little hot pockets of delicious!
- 2.25 Cups of flour
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 3 Tsp. of lard
- 1/5 Cup of warm water
- 5 Tsp. of olive oil
- 1 Onion, minced
- 1/2 pound of ground beef
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 1 Tsp. of chili powder
- 1 Tsp. of cumin
- 2 Garlic cloves, diced
- 1 Can of diced tomatoes
- In a bowl, combine the flour, beaten egg, lard, warm water, and olive oil, and mix thoroughly.
- In a hot pan, pour a little olive oil and sautée the onions, until tender. Add the ground beef, salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin, garlic and diced tomatoes. Cook until beef is no longer pink, and the flavors have incorporated well.
- Roll out the empanada dough, and cut out circles with a ramekin.
- Cover a baking tray with a piece of parchment paper, and place the dough circles on top.
- Fill with meat mixture, fold in half and press with the edge of a fork. Brush with egg yolk to glaze.
- Cook at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Chicken stew recipes
Italian Chicken Stew with Potatoes
Begin by spraying your crockpot with cooking spray
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Italian Dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- A few pinches of Italian Seasoning McCormick's 'Perfect Pinch'
- 4-6 red potatoes cleaned and cut into wedges
- 4-5 carrots washed, peeled and cut into chunks (optional)
caramelized drunk chicken stew with bowtie pasta
beers stew with bow-tie pasta an white rice
- boneless chicken breast fillets, Guinness beer, olive oil, Italian dressing, balsamic vinegar, water, baby carrots green onion, cilantro, plum tomatoes,corn oil, baby red potatoes, #6 spaghetti noodles
Cuban Chicken Stew Served over white rice *Pressure Cooker required
- - 2-3 pounds of chicken breasts, skinless and boneless (tastes better with bone in).
- - 2 Large tomatoes
- - 4 large potatoes
- - 8 carrots
- - 1 onion
- - 3 garlic cloves
- - 1 green pepper
- - Cooking Wine or drinking white wine
- - Olive Oil
- - 5-8 Green Olives
Mimi's chicken stew
Simple yet delicious quick and healthy meal
- 3 large chicken breast de-bone
- 2 potatoes diced
- 1 can of chickpeas (pour out juices)
- 1can of diced tomatoes
- 1-2 tbsp of olive oil
- Pinch of salt and pepper on each side of chicken
- Half of a medium onion diced
- Half a lime or 2 tbsp of lime juice
- 1 tbsp of oregano
- 1 or 2 tbsp of achiote spice
- 1 or tbsp of minced garlic
- 2 tbsp of cilantro