Chicken stew recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you ready to have your mind blown?
- 1 Large bar of semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 Cup of butter
- 1/2 Cup of sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp. of vanilla
- 1 Cup of flour
- 1/4 Tsp. of salt
- 1/2 Tsp. of sugar
- 1/3 Cup of cocoa powder
- 16 Ferrero Rochers
- In a bowl, combine the chocolate and butter and heat in oven for 5 minutes at 320° F (or until melted).
- Add the sugar, egg, vanilla and mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, 1/2 tsp. of sugar, cocoa powder, and mix.
- Sift together the flour mixture with the chocolate mixture.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil, and pour in the batter. Dot with Ferrero Rochers.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350° F.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Chicken stew recipes
Italian Chicken Stew with Potatoes
Begin by spraying your crockpot with cooking spray
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Italian Dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- A few pinches of Italian Seasoning McCormick's 'Perfect Pinch'
- 4-6 red potatoes cleaned and cut into wedges
- 4-5 carrots washed, peeled and cut into chunks (optional)
caramelized drunk chicken stew with bowtie pasta
beers stew with bow-tie pasta an white rice
- boneless chicken breast fillets, Guinness beer, olive oil, Italian dressing, balsamic vinegar, water, baby carrots green onion, cilantro, plum tomatoes,corn oil, baby red potatoes, #6 spaghetti noodles
Cuban Chicken Stew Served over white rice *Pressure Cooker required
- - 2-3 pounds of chicken breasts, skinless and boneless (tastes better with bone in).
- - 2 Large tomatoes
- - 4 large potatoes
- - 8 carrots
- - 1 onion
- - 3 garlic cloves
- - 1 green pepper
- - Cooking Wine or drinking white wine
- - Olive Oil
- - 5-8 Green Olives
Mimi's chicken stew
Simple yet delicious quick and healthy meal
- 3 large chicken breast de-bone
- 2 potatoes diced
- 1 can of chickpeas (pour out juices)
- 1can of diced tomatoes
- 1-2 tbsp of olive oil
- Pinch of salt and pepper on each side of chicken
- Half of a medium onion diced
- Half a lime or 2 tbsp of lime juice
- 1 tbsp of oregano
- 1 or 2 tbsp of achiote spice
- 1 or tbsp of minced garlic
- 2 tbsp of cilantro