Our best italian chicken crockpot recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: baked italian chicken, italian chicken dishes with pasta, pasta with chicken and cream sauce, italian dishes with tomatoes, easy chicken, chicken breast, vegetarian slow cooker
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make Frappe Coffee like a pro!
Top rated Italian chicken crockpot recipes
Italian Chicken Stew with Potatoes
Begin by spraying your crockpot with cooking spray
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Italian Dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- A few pinches of Italian Seasoning McCormick's 'Perfect Pinch'
- 4-6 red potatoes cleaned and cut into wedges
- 4-5 carrots washed, peeled and cut into chunks (optional)
10 finger-licking pizzas that you absolutely must try!
Check out these delicious pizza recipes that you've got to taste at least once in your life!
Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Place cubed chicken in slow cooker and sprinkle with water and dry Italian salad dressing
- 1-2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup water or chicken broth
- 1 packet dry Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 (8 oz) cream cheese softened
- 1 (16 oz) box rotini pasta, cooked
18 easy recipes with only 3 ingredients!
These will calm your HUNGER spells or bail you out of a LAST-MINUTE potluck!
Ridiculously Easy Crockpot Italian Chicken
The name says it all
- 4 – 5 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, thawed
- 1 bottle Italian Dressing, 16 oz.