Recipes with red potatoes - 7 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Red potatoes recipes
Roasted Red Potatoes
Preheat oven to 350, Mix ingredients with cleaned and cut potatoes in baking dish
- 1/4 Butter
- 2 Tsps Garlic
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Lemon/Juice
- 1 Tbsp Grated Parmesan
Greg's Grandmom Walus's Potato salad
- Red potaoes
- Hellmans Mayo not Kraft
- Scallions not onions
Sauerkraut Pork Chops
Easy one-pan dish
- 1 pkg. pork chops (with 4 or 5 chops, weighing 3-4 oz each.)
- 6 medium red potatoes, scrubbed and sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 onion, very finely sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can or bag sauerkraut
- 1 can chicken broth
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt or garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
caramelized drunk chicken stew with bowtie pasta
beers stew with bow-tie pasta an white rice
- boneless chicken breast fillets, Guinness beer, olive oil, Italian dressing, balsamic vinegar, water, baby carrots green onion, cilantro, plum tomatoes,corn oil, baby red potatoes, #6 spaghetti noodles
My Potato Salad
I've taken a family recipe and made it my own
- 1-5 lb bag of red potatoes
- 1 medium yellow or vidalia onion
- 1 carrot
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 1 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup milk
- salt & pepper
- This recipe can be doubled or even tripled as needed.
This is another recipe from Grandma Annie
- about 20 whole red potatoes
- about 20 half ears of corn
- a few pounds of creek shrimp
- a couple pounds of sausage
- Old Bay
- salt and pepper
dice potatoes combine oil and vegetable seasoning mix potatoes bake at 350 for 45 minutes to an hour
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 6-8 red potatoes, diced
- McCormick vegetable seasoning