Recipes with red potatoes - 7 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These mini cherry pies are so cute, we could eat them right up!
- Apricot, diced
- Apple, diced
- Almond Flakes
- White sugar
- Brown sugar
- Baking powder
- Egg Yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Roll out some dough, and then use a cup or a cookie cutter to cut the dough into circles.
- Place each circle into the cavities of a silicone muffin mould (or greased tin), and press into the bottom and along the sides.
- Pit the cherries, and throw into a pot.
- Add sugar, baking powder, and water, and simmer until it thickens to a saucy consistency.
- Use a spoon to fill each pie to 2/3 to the top.
- Optional: for a bit of variety, you can also fill the pies with apricots + brown sugar + butter, or apples + brown sugar + almond flakes.
- For the lattice crust: use a pizza slicer to cut out thin strips of dough, then lace together to form a lattice.
- Use a cup to cut the lattice into circles, then gently place on top of the uncooked pies.
- Brush with egg yolk and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake the pies at 350° F for 25 minutes, or until golden.
- Let cool for 15 minutes, then gently lift the pies out with the edge of a knife.
Top rated Red potatoes recipes
Roasted Red Potatoes
Preheat oven to 350, Mix ingredients with cleaned and cut potatoes in baking dish
- 1/4 Butter
- 2 Tsps Garlic
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Lemon/Juice
- 1 Tbsp Grated Parmesan
Sauerkraut Pork Chops
Easy one-pan dish
- 1 pkg. pork chops (with 4 or 5 chops
- weighing 3-4 oz each.)
- 6 medium red potatoes
- scrubbed and sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 onion
- very finely sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can or bag sauerkraut
- 1 can chicken broth
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt or garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Greg's Grandmom Walus's Potato salad
- Red potaoes
- Hellmans Mayo not Kraft
- Scallions not onions
caramelized drunk chicken stew with bowtie pasta
beers stew with bow-tie pasta an white rice
- boneless chicken breast fillets
- Guinness beer
- olive oil
- Italian dressing
- balsamic vinegar
- baby carrots green onion
- plum tomatoes
- corn oil
- baby red potatoes
- #6 spaghetti noodles
My Potato Salad
I've taken a family recipe and made it my own
- 1-5 lb bag of red potatoes
- 1 medium yellow or vidalia onion
- 1 carrot
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 1 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup milk
- salt & pepper
- This recipe can be doubled or even tripled as needed.
This is another recipe from Grandma Annie
- about 20 whole red potatoes
- about 20 half ears of corn
- a few pounds of creek shrimp
- a couple pounds of sausage
- Old Bay
- salt and pepper
dice potatoes combine oil and vegetable seasoning mix potatoes bake at 350 for 45 minutes to an hour
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 6-8 red potatoes
- McCormick vegetable seasoning