Greg's Grandmom Walus's Potato salad
- Red potaoes
- Hellmans Mayo not Kraft
- Scallions not onions
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Boil red potatoes until tender
Cool than cut into bite size chunks
Mix 2-3 big globs mayo with Tbs sugar add a big splash milk and stir-Add to potatoes.
If not runny enough,add more mayo mixture
sprinkle with parsley S & P
Mayo mixture is to ypur taste you can make it sweeter by adding more sugar
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Cold Fish Buffet - Lobster Platter 4.6/5 (34 Votes)
- Macaroni Schotel 3.8/5 (78 Votes)
- Spaghetti Salad 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Special Mushroom, veggie & fruit... 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Simple Potato Soup with Bacon 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Parmesan Potatoes 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Sauerkraut Pork Chops 3.8/5 (43 Votes)
- Spicy Beef & Rice Lettuce Wrap 3.8/5 (39 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.