Our best buffet recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
- 150g / 3/4 cup sugar
- 150g / 2/3 cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp fresh yeast
- 180g / 1 1/2 cups flour
- 190g / 1 1/2 cups chocolate, melted
- 4 pears
- Combine sugar, butter and eggs in bowl. Mix well.
- Add fresh yeast and flour and mix through.
- Pour in melted chocolate and fold into mixture.
- Peel 4 pears (or as many comfortably fit in your baking pan)
- Pour chocolate mixture into lined or greased baking loaf pan.
- Evenly space the pears in the pan, sitting upright.
- Bake at 350°F / 180°C for 35 minutes.
- Drizzle with more melted chocolate, and serve.
Psssst... check out all our chocolate covered recipes, here!
Top rated Buffet recipes
Cold Fish Buffet - Lobster PlatterYUM!Food Porn
Cold Fish Buffet - Lobster Platter
- 3 slices of cold but cooked lobster
- 4 steamed asparagus stalks
- 3 carrots
- 2 cups of shredded lettuce
- Lemon wedge
- Cocktail sauce of choice
Holiday Finger Foods That Will Feed A Crowd
Planning a big holiday get-together this year? Check out these recipes for delicious, unforgettable finger foods that your guests will love!
Greg's Grandmom Walus's Potato salad
- Red potaoes
- Hellmans Mayo not Kraft
- Scallions not onions
40 Zero-Stress Recipes To Feed A Crowd
Parties and get-togethers can be stressful. Give yourself a break and try one of these quick and easy recipes that your guests will love!
Mom "E"'s Potato Salad
Peel potatoes, cut into pieces and boil till fork tender
- 5 lbs. of russet potatoes
- 12 hard boiled eggs
- 1 4oz can chopped olives
- 1 red onion chopped
- Salt & Pepper to taste