Mom "E"'s Potato Salad
- 5 lbs. of russet potatoes
- 12 hard boiled eggs
- 1 4oz can chopped olives
- 1 red onion chopped
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 45mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Peel potatoes, cut into pieces and boil till fork tender. Chop the hard boiled eggs (I like to chop mine fine). Mix together potatoes, eggs chopped olives and chopped red onion. Mix in mayonnaise (approx. 3 or 4 tablespoons) may need more.. Mix in mustard ( about one good squeeze of the bottle - approx. 1 or 2 tablespoons). Salt and pepper to taste.
I usually salt the water when boiling the potatoes.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.