Beyerchen Meat balls
- 1 large jar grape jelly (any brand will work)
- 1 bottle chili sauce
- Meatballs (pre cooked, store bought or homemade)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In a small sauce pan over low heat melt the grape jelly and add the chili sauce untill well mixed and jelly is dissolved.
Fill a crock pot with your favorite meatballs, pour jelly mixture over meat balls. Heat on low until heated throughly
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These tasty stuffed cabbage rolls are so easy!
- 1 onion
- 5 - 6 thick rashers bacon
- 1/2 lb sausage meat
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 cabbage head
- Fry the bacon in a skillet, then add onion, and meat.
- Add tomato paste, bell peppers, garlic and salt, and simmer till cooked through
- Boil 1 whole cabbage head in salted water till tender
- Spoon mixture into individual cabbage leaves, and fold carefully to form little rolls
- Serve with any remaining mixture