Simply Beef Enchiladas
These enchiladas are QUICK, EASY, and FLAVORFUL. They don't take any longer than throwing the frozen store brand enchiladas in the oven and taste so much better. These can also be made ahead of time and frozen for future cooking.
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef (or ground turkey)
- 1/4 c taco seasoning mix
- 1 1/2 can(s) red enchilada sauce
- 2-3 c mexican blend shredded cheese
- 1 can(s) diced green chiles (optional)
- 1 pkg corn or flour tortillas
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Brown ground beef; drain off oil. Add taco seasoning mix and just enough red enchiladas sauce to moisten meat ( add green chilies now if using)..Cook about 10 minutes until well blended.
Spray 9x15in baking pan with cooking spray and pour 1/4 cup enchilada sauce in bottom of pan and spread.. preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Dip torilla in enchilada sauce place on plate add about 1/8 cup meat mix and top with some cheese. Roll torilla and place in pan; repeat until pan is full. cover enchiladas with remaining red sauce and sprinkle with desired amount of cheese.
Bake until heated through about 20 to 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Hash brown Perogie Smorgasbord 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Hot Clam Dip 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Easy Tasty Potato Salad 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Tortilla Taco Casserole 4.2/5 (28 Votes)
- Taco Pie 4.1/5 (59 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Brazilian Fish in Pineapple &... 4.1/5 (71 Votes)
- The Best Tex Mex Chicken Enchiladas 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Easy Jalapeno Chicken Enchiladas 4/5 (21 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.