Perfect beef enchilada recipes - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: enchiladas
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll be eating this tiramisu with a twist all summer!
- 2 cups strawberries
- 12 oz (1 1/2 cups) mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- Blend the strawberries to a pulp.
- Mix the mascarpone cheese, sour cream, and sugar.
- Crush the ginger biscuits.
- In a jar or bowl, layer the biscuits, the strawberries, and the cream mix (biscuits, part of cream mix, strawberries, and then another layer of cream mix).
- Top off with a fresh sliced strawberry and some ginger biscuit crumbs.
Top rated Beef enchilada recipes
Simply Beef Enchiladas
These enchiladas are QUICK, EASY, and FLAVORFUL
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef (or ground turkey)
- 1/4 c taco seasoning mix
- 1 1/2 can(s) red enchilada sauce
- 2-3 c mexican blend shredded cheese
- 1 can(s) diced green chiles (optional)
- 1 pkg corn or flour tortillas
25 Comforting Casseroles To Beat The Back-To-School Blues
Is any dish more comforting than a good ol' classic casserole? Let these 25 delicious recipes help you beat the back-to-school blues!
brown ground beef then drain add 1 can of olives and 1 can of chilies add 1 can of sauce mix well
- 2 cans of chopped olives
- 2 cans of chopped green chilies
- 2 large cans of red enchilada sauce
- 3 lbs of ground beef
- 1 lg bag of shredded cheese
- 1 package of flour tortillas
Top 10 mistakes that will ruin a homemade pizza
Pizza may be your favorite food but is yours as good as it could be? Stop making these 10 mistakes and you'll never order take-out again!
Beef n Cheddar Enchiladas
By Mama's Favorite Recipes
Enchiladas with cheese n sauce
- SAUCE- 2 1/2 c. canned enchiilada sauce OR 1/2 c. chopped onion
- 2 tbsp butter 1 can tomatoes 1 can tomato sauce 1 tbsp chili powder
- BEEF Filling:
- 1 pound ground beef 1 package taco seasoning
- 12 soft corn tortillas 2 c. shredded cheddar cheese 1 c. chopped onion
- 1 tsp. each sugar and salt 1/2 tsp. cinnamon 1/8 tsp.cloves
Brown hamburger meat in frying pan
- 1 lb hamburger meat
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 can refried beans
- Shredded cheddar
- Vegetable oil
- Enchilada sauce