Homemade Guacamole and 20 Other Authentic Mexican Recipes
Fill your kitchen with the scents of traditional, homemade Mexican favorites, made just how they were meant to be enjoyed!
© Mexico In My Kitchen
Available all over in Mexico in homes, markets, and food stands, gorditas are basically thick, fluffy tortillas stuffed with all kinds of delicious fillings: beans, meat, salsa, or whatever else you may feel like adding. Make them hot and fresh at home with this step-by-step recipe!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.