Cranberry Orange Muffins
This is an amazing cookie that leaves a good flavor in your mouth.
- 1 C. Butter
- 1 C. Sugar
- 1 C. Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tsp vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon of Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
- 2 Tsp of Orange Zest
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 3 C. Oats
- 1 Cup of chopped Cranberries
- Orange Glaze
- 1 Cup of Confectioners
- 2 Tblspoons of Milk
- 1 Tsp Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
- 1/2 Tsp Zest.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
In a bowl cream your butter, sugar, and brown sugar. Then add one egg at a time. Put in your orange juice, and orange zest. Mix well, add vanilla and mix again. Put in your flour, baking soda, salt, oats and cinnamon. Mix it well. Then add your chopped cranberries. Mix well. Put by spoon full on a cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes or until done.
Once your cookies are cooled, then mix up your glaze. Put it in a baggy or a icing bag. Drizzle on top of cookies. Then eat :-)
You'll also love
- Red Fruits Charlotte 3.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Healthier Frosting 3.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Canned Hot Peppers 3/5 (15 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Apple Cinnamon Bread Pudding 3/5 (17 Votes)
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies 2.9/5 (24 Votes)
- Grandma's Melt in Your Mouth... 3.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Homemade Pizza Dough 2.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Edible Peanut Butter Cookie Dough 2.7/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!