Carrot puree recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Strawberry Ginger Biscuit Tiramisu
You'll be eating this tiramisu with a twist all summer!
- 2 cups strawberries
- 12 oz (1 1/2 cups) mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- Blend the strawberries to a pulp.
- Mix the mascarpone cheese, sour cream, and sugar.
- Crush the ginger biscuits.
- In a jar or bowl, layer the biscuits, the strawberries, and the cream mix (biscuits, part of cream mix, strawberries, and then another layer of cream mix).
- Top off with a fresh sliced strawberry and some ginger biscuit crumbs.
Top rated Carrot puree recipes
Carrot Puree with Orange and Cumin - Baby food for 6+ months
By Gitanjali Roche
This is a delicious puree recipe for babies; it's full of flavor yet totally age appropriate
- 14oz carrots
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- Cumin: according to your taste (start with a quarter teaspoon to get your baby used to the taste)
Potato, Carrot and Leek Purée (9 months +)
By Gourmandize Baby, Gourmandize
A delicious dinner idea for baby 9 months and up
- 1 Potato
- 1 carrot
- 2 small leeks
- scant 1/2 cup semi-skimmed milk
- an infusion bag with tilleul* (Linden Leaves), chamomile and orange leaves
- 1 triangle Laughing Cow cheese
Roasted Duck Breast with Parline, Carrot Purée with Caraway
Heat the sliced carrots in a water with salt for 20 minutes
- 4 duck breasts
- 3-4 oz of crushed red pralines
- 1 lb (about 3 1/3 cups sliced) carrots
- 1 teaspoon of caraway seeds
- scant 1 cup of milk
- Fresh juice from 2 oranges
- 2 1/4 tbsp of butter
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!