Carrot puree recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.
Top rated Carrot puree recipes
Roasted Duck Breast with Parline, Carrot Purée with Caraway
Heat the sliced carrots in a water with salt for 20 minutes
- 4 duck breasts
- 3-4 oz of crushed red pralines
- 1 lb (about 3 1/3 cups sliced) carrots
- 1 teaspoon of caraway seeds
- scant 1 cup of milk
- Fresh juice from 2 oranges
- 2 1/4 tbsp of butter
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
Carrot Puree with Orange and Cumin - Baby food for 6+ months
By Gitanjali Roche
This is a delicious puree recipe for babies; it's full of flavor yet totally age appropriate
- 14oz carrots
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- Cumin: according to your taste (start with a quarter teaspoon to get your baby used to the taste)
Potato, Carrot and Leek Purée (9 months +)
By Gourmandize Baby, Gourmandize
A delicious dinner idea for baby 9 months and up
- 1 Potato
- 1 carrot
- 2 small leeks
- scant 1/2 cup semi-skimmed milk
- an infusion bag with tilleul* (Linden Leaves)
- chamomile and orange leaves
- 1 triangle Laughing Cow cheese