Christmas Morning Breakfasts to Eat While Opening Gifts
The holidays are all about presents, family, and food. Bring all of those things together with one of these 43 easy-to-eat breakfast ideas!
© Gather For Bread
Cream Cheese Cranberry Muffins
Soft and moist cream cheese muffins studded with tart cranberries make for a festive and scrumptious way to start Christmas Day. Make these on Christmas Eve, and enjoy one first thing in the morning. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Zebra Muffins are adorable and delicious!
- Olive Oil
- Baking Powder
- Separate egg whites from yolk
- Whisk egg whites then add sugar, then set aside
- Put egg yolks in another bowl and whisk with sugar
- Mix in olive oil and milk
- Add whipped egg whites and fold into mixture with a spatula
- Divide into two new bowls
- Pour cocoa powder into one bowl and vanilla extra into the other
- Put vanilla mixture into each well of muffin tin
- Add a smaller layer of the cocoa mixture.
- Keep layering then top with the smallest layer of vanilla
- Put in oven and bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees