25 Easy Recipes that Let Kids Help Out in the Kitchen
If you've got the kids home all day, one way to spend time with them in a constructive and fun way is to get them involved in the kitchen! Here are 25 easy recipes they'll love to make and eat.
French Toast Muffin Cups
We all love French toast for breakfast, right? Not only is it delicious, but it's also a great way to recycle stale, leftover bread! This step-by-step is a nifty idea to transform French toast into mini French toast cups that you and your kids will love. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Zebra Muffins are adorable and delicious!
- Olive Oil
- Baking Powder
- Separate egg whites from yolk
- Whisk egg whites then add sugar, then set aside
- Put egg yolks in another bowl and whisk with sugar
- Mix in olive oil and milk
- Add whipped egg whites and fold into mixture with a spatula
- Divide into two new bowls
- Pour cocoa powder into one bowl and vanilla extra into the other
- Put vanilla mixture into each well of muffin tin
- Add a smaller layer of the cocoa mixture.
- Keep layering then top with the smallest layer of vanilla
- Put in oven and bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees