25 Easy Recipes that Let Kids Help Out in the Kitchen
Grilled Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
Not only are PB&J's a children's favorite, but they're also maybe the easiest thing for kids to make on their own. This recipe gives the classic sandwich a crispy finish, by grilling it in a pan (adults should do this), but your kids can do everything else up to that step.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Zebra Muffins are adorable and delicious!
- Olive Oil
- Baking Powder
- Separate egg whites from yolk
- Whisk egg whites then add sugar, then set aside
- Put egg yolks in another bowl and whisk with sugar
- Mix in olive oil and milk
- Add whipped egg whites and fold into mixture with a spatula
- Divide into two new bowls
- Pour cocoa powder into one bowl and vanilla extra into the other
- Put vanilla mixture into each well of muffin tin
- Add a smaller layer of the cocoa mixture.
- Keep layering then top with the smallest layer of vanilla
- Put in oven and bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees