- 6 Tbsp Oil
- 6 Tbsp Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 Cups lukewarm water
- 8 cups flour
- 2 Tbsp Fermapan yeast
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix together oil, sugar, eggs & water.
Mix 4 cups flour with the yeast.
add to the wet mixture and mix
add 4 more cups of flour
add more flour if needed
let rise for 15 min
punch down and let rise another 20 min
form into buns onto greased cookie sheets
rise another 20-30 min in pans with towel on top
bake at 375 aprox 30 min or until tops are light golden brown
If dough needs you can put a small amount of oil or flour on hands when forming and in bowl while kneading
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!